AVP, Investment Risk Analytics
*New Investment Risk Analytics headcount of a sercurities service function in a global leading investment Bank*
This is an exciting role with client exposure and travelling involved (20%). In this role, you will be calculating and interpret investment risk analysis for clients, identifying risks, deficiencies and opportunities for re-engineering of controls and processes.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-5 years of Risk measurement experience from either a custody, funds management or a bank
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment management processes
- Familiar with modelling and pricing of complex financial instruments
- Strong in VBA, Access/SQL
- Knowledge of the relevant industry standards (GIPS/SPS530/SRM/ESMA)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or contact 6854 5620 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.