AVP, Investment Risk Analytics
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
*New Investment Risk Analytics headcount of a sercurities service function in a global leading investment Bank*
This is an exciting role with client exposure and travelling involved (20%). In this role, you will be calculating and interpret investment risk analysis for clients, identifying risks, deficiencies and opportunities for re-engineering of controls and processes.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3-5 years of Risk measurement experience from either a custody, funds management or a bank
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment management processes
- Familiar with modelling and pricing of complex financial instruments
- Strong in VBA, Access/SQL
- Knowledge of the relevant industry standards (GIPS/SPS530/SRM/ESMA)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or contact 6854 5620 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240