AVP, IT Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global investment bank is on the lookout to build out their Global Audit team in Consumer Technology Division.
In this role, the incumbent will be performing moderately complex audits related to Consumer Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards. He/She will also provide coaching and guidance to other team members in all phases of the audit process, where the incumbent acts as Lead Auditor or as a subject matter expert
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA or similar) are a plus
- Functional knowledge of consumer applications, banking products and processes and supporting systems
- Working knowledge of IT regulations issued by banking regulators eg Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Experience of using Computer Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques (CAATTs) (eg ACL, Excel, Access, Macros, MS SQL)
- Open to regional travel up to 25% in the year
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.