AVP, IT Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A large financial institution is currently looking to hire an AVP for its IT Audit function.
Due to increased focus on IT security, the entity is looking for an AVP to join its IT Audit team, which is part of the Internal Audit function. He/ she will be conducting IT audits and reviews of their technology platforms and operating systems among others, as well as developing and executing audit tests using data analytic tools and providing recommendations to improve existing processes. As this is an IT audit role heavily reliant on data analytic tools, prior experience with Python, ACL and Tableau would be an advantage. There is little or no travel associated with this role.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in internal/ external audit, specifically IT Audit, or IT Risk management
- Understanding of IT general controls
- CISA, CISSP certification or equivalent
- Proficiency in data analytics tools (Python, ACL, Tableau etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for interaction with all levels of internal/external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194