AVP IT Project Manager (Equities Technology)
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank who is currently lookng for a seasoned Project Manager for their Equities Trading Technology team.
As a Project Manager, your role involves day-to-day interaction with business users, technology teams & MAPS (Markets Applications Production Services) team to deliver robust solutions in a fast paced environment and also work with the global teams too.
- Responsible for production release and deployment
- Work with production support and change management to plan and execute delivery
- Responsible for environment management and day-to-day upkeep of QA environment
- Responsible for development & bug fixes
- Application project management - Respond to infrastructure changes
- 4-6 years in IT Project Manager roles within Banking
- Good communication skills
- Hands on approach to investigate and drive to solve problems
- Knowledge of any database
- Knowledge of scripting - Perl or Shell
- Experience in FIX is desirable but not necessary
- Experience in programming languages is desirable
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 228078
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.