AVP, KYC Vetting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$75000 per annum|
A global corporate and investment bank is on the lookout to expand their team. These are new headcounts at the AVP-level.
In this role, the incumbent will be providing guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments. He/She will be taking in projects and perform KYC due diligence of clients for a range of Asia areas. This is an exciting opportunity for KYC/AML professionals who want international exposure and would like to work in a high performing team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Min 6 years of experience in KYC role
- Proficiency in Chinese/Mandarin and English is a must because of many clients from China
- Ability to read, write and speak Japanese preferred because of some materials in Japanese language
- Bachelor's degree holder in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email to Chenxi.Zhao@ambition.com.sg or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980