|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global corporate and investment bank is on the lookout to expand their team. These are new headcounts at the AVP-level.
In this role, the incumbent will be providing guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments. He/She will be taking in projects and perform KYC due diligence of clients for a range of Asia areas. This is an exciting opportunity for KYC/AML professionals who want international exposure and would like to work in a high performing team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Min 6 years of experience in KYC role
- Proficiency in Chinese/Mandarin and English is a must because of many clients from China
- Ability to read, write and speak Japanese preferred because of some materials in Japanese language
- Bachelor's degree holder in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.