AVP Marketing & Communications
Our client is a well-established Commercial Bank with it's headquarters in Shanghai. The bank has been expanding an has set up it's first overseas branch here in Singapore, which will be it's Asia Hub.
Their Singapore office is continuing to expand and are now looking for a Marketing & Communications specialist at an AVP level. You will be responsible for marketing and communications strategies, online marketing, events management and content writing in both English and Chinese. Additionally, you would also be involved in corporate planning and communications which involves report writing, PowerPoint presentations, speech writing for the General Manager and arrangement of materials for meetings.
This role would give you a chance to gain a great deal of exposure where you would be working very closely with the General Manager and other senior stakeholders in the bank and be part of strategic plans in the marketing aspect.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Marketing, Communications, Corporate Planning function in Finance, Banking or Market Research
- Chinese writing and speaking skills is a MUST
- Ability to work independantly and with key senior stakeholders
- Experience in full spectrum of marketing in a strategic role
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 221766. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.