AVP of Global Workplace HSE - Financial Services Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A prominent investment firm in Singapore
- A stable and solid operations worldwide
- Process oriented firm in throughout its organization
About our client:
Our client is a major investment firm with presence throughout the world, with headquarter in Singapore. With several key presence worldwide, they are looking forward in keeping their office business continuity and security smoothly, including with added responsibility on managing Real Estate. During this time, they are looking for a young and active Workplace HSE professional with at least 5 years of experience.
This role will report to the Senior VP Workplace HSE of the firm, and this role will be responsible of several offices globally. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organising and supporting workplace security programs and business continuity programs by providing advice and guidance to the internal senior users.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal workplace and business continuity policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of the programs and training, including security asset upgrades.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate workplace security related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
- Responsibility of managing physical infrastructure including all the related facility maintenance/engineering, and on site security procedures.
- Responsible in managing Real Estate operations and influentially liaise with vendors and users for the business continuity of the firm.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Workplace Security / Office HSE / Facility Management professional with an eye for positively coaching employees and for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years of strong record in Workplace Security / Office HSE / Facility Management control within a multinational firm.
- People managerial oriented, this role is managing 3 people in Singapore and the lead in its worldwide offices.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in the latest development of Workplace Security, Office EHS standards
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Broad responsibility and influence throughout the organization.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927