AVP, Regulatory Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$84000 - S$96000 per annum + Bonus|
AVP Regulatory/Financial Reporting
- Global Financial Institution
- Management Position
- $84,000 - 96,000 + Bonus
Our client is a world renowned financial institution looking for a highly motivated individual to join their growing team as a regulatory/financial reporting manager.
The key responsibilities of the role require the individual to liaise with internal stakeholders and regulators on reporting matters. Further, the incumbent will play a pivotal role in projects related to regulatory reporting matters. As part of a crucial team, you will be required to prepare, review and perform variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports as well as maintain the local procedures in place.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Graduate degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Experience in MAS regulatory reporting (MAS 610, 649 etc.)
- Good attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Familiarity with statutory accounts preparation
- An initiative driven approach
- MS Office proficient (Excel, Access in particular)
Contact Shereen Tan on (65) 6854 email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number SK/AS00044807
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1107874