AVP, Regulatory Risk
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
A global bank is on the lookout for a new AVP to join their risk management team. This role has high visibility and involves a combination of quantitative and qualitative risk analysis.
This role involves regulatory risk reporting as well as MAS reporting for the wholesale banking as well as private baking portfolio. This team will covers all 3 risk profiles (credit, market and operational risk), with majority of the focus on credit risk. The incumbent will also have exposure to IWST and ICAAP stress testing.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 4-7 years of MAS reporting experience, together with credit/market risk exposure
- Direct experience with stress testing will be advantageous
- Proficiency in number crunching (Excel VBA at least)
- Degree in Business/Banking/Accountancy or equivalent
- Good communication skills to interact with senior management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980