AVP, Risk Analytics and Reporting
A prestigious fund management firm is hiring an AVP, Risk Analytics and Reporting to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Contribute to the design and production of reports for investment risk and performance
- Provide insight analysis on the performance and risk data and provide explanations in the reports for risk managers
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of the reports
- Investigate data quality issues and participate in projects to enhance risk modelling methodology
- Strong academic record with a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering or a quantitative related field. CFA/ FRM qualifications would be an added advantage
- At least 2 -5 years' experience in risk reporting, finance reporting, audit, risk management or controls oversight
- Possess knowledge of Public Equities or Private Equities
- Good attention to detail and work well in fast-paced environment
- Possess technical skills such as Python, SQL, R, VBA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.