AVP, Risk and Controls
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$110000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a risk and control manager to join their new team. This will sit within the COO team (1st line), reporting directly to the Head of Controls Framework.
This role involves BAU Management of Assurance processes. The incumbent will facilitate monthly process of determining and signing off Group residual risk ratings. He/she will also be managing the Quality Improvement and Assurance (QIA) process and monitoring and tracking remediation of specific gaps identified through 1st and 2nd line testing. Key internal stakeholders include global FCC, Tax, ORM and various CDD Process Governance committee members.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- Minimum 4 years in CDD/AML/Operational risk
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ownership of issues
- Ability to make good/sound decisions and use independent judgment
- Time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980