Our client is a leading fund management firm, looking for a Risk and Performance professional to join their team in Singapore at AVP level.
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the Risk Infrastructure team with risk management and measurement support. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage workflow of the performance and risk systems tools and reports, performing data checks, reconciliations and results publishment
- Manage the impact of new business initiatives and data changes on current systems and processes
- Guide junior analysts in maintaining risk and performance systems while ensuring timely production of analytics
- Collaborate with risk managers and technology team on the implementation of new risk models and enhancements to existing ones, and work with risk vendors to improve systems functionalities
- 3-7 years' relevant experience in risk and performance within financial services industry
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Finance, Engineering or related field
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Working experience with risk and performance systems, such as project implementation, operation and reporting
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend