Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a leading global bank, looking for Risk Monitoring professional with good Financial Market product knowledge to join their team in Singapore at AVP level.
- 1st line of defence ensuring Front Office comply with regulations, controls and policies
- Conduct trader reviews/ thematic reviews to identify gaps and improve framework for fair pricing obligation
- Conduct monitoring for market abuse and trader spread
- Utilise product and trading knowledge to identify activities that are not align to the obligations
- Implement and monitor best execution, fair pricing and other risk obligations for all asset classes
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 4 years' risk monitoring, product control or trade surveillance experience with strong knowledge of financial market products (FX, commodities, credit)
- Experienced in writing risk treatment plans would be a plus
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend