Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
We are seeking an AVP, Technology Risk Manager to join a global investment firm to lead and manage cyber security and information technology risk. In this role, you will shape and enforce risk policies, assess emerging threats, and contribute to their vision of becoming a tech-driven, global investment firm.
- Formulate and maintain cyber, information, and technology risk policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and ensure policy compliance.
- Improve IT risk assessment methods and provide staff training.
- Monitor security policy adherence and suggest remediation.
- Manage the information and technology risk program.
- Identify and address emerging risks with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Operational Risk Management on operational risk oversight.
Qualifications and Skills:
- More than 5 years of related experience, including risk functions related to Information, Technology, and Cyber Security.
- Knowledge of industry risk management frameworks, IT risk appetite management, incident analysis.
- Cyber Security certifications are a plus.
Business Reg No : 200611680D | Licence No : 10C5117 | EA Reg No : R2199023
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend