AVP/Manager Regulatory Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$84000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
- Global Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the business
My client is a global financial services and looking for a solid AVP/Manager Regulatory Reporting person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, the incumbent is responsible for Preparing MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649 combines with participating in projects relating to regulatory reporting and responsible for preparing the ledger reconciliation.
You will business partner and contribute to the high-performance culture and help the business through accurate and proactive financial control and reporting.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting with a global bank
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874