AVP/Senior AVP, Cyber Security Audit, Corporate Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A leading international bank is on the lookout for a Senior AVP to join the Cybersecurity Audit Team. This is a newly created headcount.
This will be part of the bank's group audit team and teh incumbent will be responsible for designing and developing risk based and data analytics based audits that are in line with teh audit methodology. Teh audits will cover cyber security, web technologies security and mobile technologies security audits. The travel will be upto 20% maximum in the APAC region. There will be a focus on working with senior stakeholders across the business and other audit teams during the integrated audits.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-10 years of experience in cyber security/IT Audits in a corporate/investment banking environment
- Strong technical knowledge in mobile applications, cloud computing, virtualization and/or database security
- CISA/CISSP/GSEC certified
- Bachelors Degree in Technology security/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or IT equivalent
- Knowledge of cyber adversaries and modus operandi of cyber attacks/exploitations and the regulations governing them in the banking industry
- Experience using data analytics tools such as ACL, Python, QlikView, etc.
- Strong presentation skills for effective presentation of complex issues to senior management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980