AVP/ VP, Compliance Assurance
A leading Investment Bank is hiring an AVP/ VP, Compliance Assurance to join their team in Singapore.
- Assess potential conduct and reputational risk
- Conduct reviews to ensure teams are aligned with policies and have examples of good practice
- Design robust action plans to mitigate risk and provide advice to senior management to effectively influence business decisions
- Utilise data analytics to provide assurance and identify issues
- Keep abreast of business developments, regulatory change, internal policies and compliance objectives
- As a VP, provide guidance to staff to identify development areas and improve their skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5-10 years' compliance assurance, advisory or audit experience from Investment Banks or consulting firms dealing with Investment Banking clients
- Excellent communication and investigation skills
- Proficient with data analytics tools such as SQL, SAS, Tableau
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.