AVP/VP, Credit Analyst, Banks / Financial Institutions Focused
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$840000.00 - HK$1300000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a Leading International Credit Rating Agency with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their Financial Institutions Team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of the Hong Kong Team, you will be an experienced team member covering Banks in Hong Kong and Macau. You will provide in-depth analytical research on the bank issuers assigned under your portfolio, including regular meetings with the senior management of the banks, analytical reviews as well as publishing high quality research reports on the market and sector trends. The role would require solid presentation and communication skills as you will present analysis, recommendations, views, rationales and market trends to rating committees, investors, issuers, bankers and media. In addition, you will also participate in rating committee discussion, external meetings with regulators and industry participants.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with relevant experience in financial analysis and credit analysis / ratings (minimum 7 years for AVP level, minimum 10 years for VP level)
- Relevant experience from Banking / Financial Institutions sector Credit Analysis, Capital Markets Research, Equities Research, DCM, Institutional Banking and / or Credit Rating Agencies
- Experience in research and analysis of government sector, sovereigns and / or other Financial Institutions would also be considered
- Solid skills in financial modelling and reporting writing
- Familiar with business environment in the Hong Kong and Macau
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 43072. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.