AVP/VP, Credit Risk Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading global bank, looking for credit risk reporting professionals to join their team in Singapore at AVP or VP level.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving the enhancement of credit regulatory reports and improvement in data quality. You will also:
- improve the management report design and report production
- improve communication with report recipients and have a better understanding of their requirements
- drive automation and improve data management/ quality to improve the speed and accuracy of credit portoflio reports
- manage the RWA optimisation processes
- At least 5-15 years' experience in Credit risk reporting, data management
- For VP level, prior experience in leading a team will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of Basel rules, FRS regulations and credit portfolio models
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL or Python
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend