Our client is a leading global bank, looking for a Data Protection professional to join their Asia team in Singapore.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging in global and regional led Data Protection programs to improve and maintain data protection
- Working closely with Data Protection Officer in each country and provide support for data breaches, data privacy related issues
- Advising the business on control standards and how to improve the processes
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes
- At least 5-8 years' data protection experience in banking and financial services industry preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking or equivalent
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders; persuasive
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Data Protection or Data Privacy related certification would be a plus
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend