AVP/VP, ESG Advisor - Banking (Sustainable Finance)
VP, ESG Advisor (Sustainable Finance)
- Leading Regional Bank
- Expanding Team & New Headcount
- Excellent Visibility & Autonomy
We are currently partnered with a leading regional bank who are expanding their Financing Solutions team and are looking for a VP for their Sustainable Finance/ESG advisory arm of this division.
This role will work with large corporate clients across various industries to provide comprehensive ESG-based solutions with a particular emphasis on analyzing products & services of external ESG service providers and presenting actionable advice. Further, to consult and work alongside the broader team on sustainable finance solutions & frameworks.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience working at a Boutique ESG Conultant, Credit Rating Agency or Financial Institution
- Knowledge Products/Services offered by ESG Service Providots (EG. MSCI, S&P etc/)
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline, degree/diploma in sustainable finance/ESG
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.