Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is an international bank, looking for a Market Risk professional with quantitative skills to join their Asia team in Singapore at Associate, AVP or VP level.
- Day-to-day monitoring and analysis of market risks in the APAC region, focusing on Equity Derivatives products
- Analyse complex products by reviewing pricing, models and hedging to strength risk appetite
- Identify hidden risks and potential threats, provide recommendation for risk mitigating actions
- Design and seek continuous improvement of the market risk control framework
- Develop risk monitoring tools, and identify new risks
- Contribute to stress testing and other global projects
- Assess the risk management framework for new trades and products, while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Financial Engineering or related quantitative field from reputable universities
- At least 3-10 years' relevant experience in market risk and product knowledge of Equity Derivatives
- Prior experience in stress testing, risk monitoring or new trade approval
- Excellent programming skills in Python, R, VBA
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend