AVP/VP Market Risk Analytics, Commodities
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A leading global commodities firm is on the lookout for a new Market Risk Analytics Analyst to support the trading team. This is a new headcount as the firm is looking to invest in data analytics and modeling, to mitigate risks.
This role will involve calculating and analyzing trade performance metrics, such as calculating sharp ratios and advising traders on fundamental and technical analysis of the risks that come along with positions taken. The incumbent will be tasked to build cutting-edge models from scratch, to aid in driving excellence in trading frameworks. He/she will be responsible for raising awareness of trading risks, price risk analysis, responsive stress testing and relevant MTM methodology.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics in a trading environment
- Experience building models that have aided in a trading environment
- Very strong proficiency in R, Python, SQL, VBA
- Knowledge of physical commodities market is preferable
- Proficient in speaking Mandarin language to communicate with counterparts in Greater China region
- Degree in quantitative subjects such as Mathematics/Statistics/Financial Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980