AVP/VP, Operational Risk and Governance
An leading fintech firm is on the lookout for a Senior Operational Risk Manager to handle governance related activity.
This firm is specializing in blockchain technology and has a well-known brand name in Asia. The firm is rapidly expanding in Singapore and are looking for expertise in the operational risk and governance areas. Reporting to the Head of Risk, this role will be involve the following:
- Refine and implement risk, governance and compliance framework
- Manage risk register and regulatory issues impacting the organization
- Perform compliance gap assessment and ensure compliance against group policies and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate, identify and provide advice for emerging key risks and regulatory changes with ability to articulate this to senior management
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-12 years of experience in operational risk or governance in a bank
- Prior experience with analytical tools will be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of MAS regulations
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin, to work with stakeholders in China
- Team player and dynamic thinker
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.