AVP/VP Ops risk
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A top tier fund is currently on the lookout for an Operational Risk AVP.
As a result of a change in internal strategy, the Operational Risk team is currently recruiting an experienced Operational Risk professional. This role may be at an AVP/ VP level, depending on the candidate. Main responsibilities for this role include developing and maintaining operational risk policies, driving firmwide RCSAs and instilling a strong risk culture within the firm, among others.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 6 years of experience in the banking & financial services sector
- Prior experience Operational risk management/ Operations
- Strong analytical skills, experience with dashboards and data analytics
- Strong presentation skills for effective presentation of complex issues to senior management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for interaction with all levels of internal/external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980