AVP/VP, Regional Business Development (Hunter), Commodities
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
A global financial institution is on the lookout for a strong senior Business Development (hunter) professional and this is a newly created headcount.
The role will involve actively hunting for new customers to onboard, mainly within the commodities space. The incumbent will identify and initiate new client relationships, which will then be handed over to the account management teams. There is a very attractive remuneration provided. As this is a regional role, there will be travel of upto 30% in the year. He/she will be involved in benchmarking and geographic whitespace analysis., thereby increasing customer engagement.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-6 years of new business development experience in commodity, financial information or software technology firm
- Strong hunter traits, and are driven to achieve more
- Understanding of the energy and commodities business
- Degree in Economics/Law/Business/Accounting
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194