AVP / VP, Regional Risk Management Audit
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$720000.00 - HK$1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a Leading international banking group with established businesses in Asia across the investment banking and global markets businesses. As part of their continued development in Internal Audit, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Internal Auditor to join the Regional Internal Audit function, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Team Leader, you will be a team member in the Risk Management Audit function, focusing on Market Risk audits for Asia, monitoring and auditing the controls, processes and regulatory requirements relevant to the Sales and Trading Market Risk functions. You will be responsible for leading or executing the delivery of audits, assisting on planning of the audit plans, providing input to the risk assessments and audit approaches, working on audit workpapers, checking on methodologies and qualities. You will be involved in developing ongoing assurance plans and ensuring coverage of the highest risks whilst meeting local regulatory requirements. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the audit engagement teams on assignment basis whilst supporting the APAC region. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Relevant professional qualifications in internal audit or accounting
- For VP level - Minimum 10 years relevant experience with significant experience in investment banking / global markets internal audit
- For AVP level - Minimum 7 years relevant experience in investment banking / global markets audit
- Candidates from Big 4 focusing on investment banking, financial markets audit and risk management work would also be considered
- Exposure to Market Risk / Risk Management would be ideal but not a must
- Experience in covering a broad range of financial markets products / businesses (fixed income, equities, treasury) Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Solid knowledge of audit standards and methodologies
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Some regional travel will be required
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 43293. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.