AVP/VP, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Securities Services
A global bank is currently looking for a seasoned banking professional to join their regulatory compliance team. This will be a role based in Singapore, focusing on securities and trust services.
Responsibilities for this role include developing and maintaining a strong compliance culture in the business, ensuring compliance of operations and bank activities with local regulations, and supporting compliance rules to be adapted / implemented.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 10 years of banking experience and/or regulatory compliance
- General knowledge of applicable local regulatory framework and its evolutions
- Knowledge of compliance issues and challenges as well as bank operations
- Self-confident, with ability to hold one's position in complex situations
- Ability to make decisions, and work under pressure and short timelines
- Curious, forward thinking mind
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.