AVP/VP, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Securities Services
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$140000.00 per annum|
A global bank is currently looking for a seasoned banking professional to join their regulatory compliance team. This will be a role based in Singapore, focusing on securities and trust services.
Responsibilities for this role include developing and maintaining a strong compliance culture in the business, ensuring compliance of operations and bank activities with local regulations, and supporting compliance rules to be adapted / implemented.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 10 years of banking experience and/or regulatory compliance
- General knowledge of applicable local regulatory framework and its evolutions
- Knowledge of compliance issues and challenges as well as bank operations
- Self-confident, with ability to hold one's position in complex situations
- Ability to make decisions, and work under pressure and short timelines
- Curious, forward thinking mind
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098