AVP/VP, Stress Testing Review (ALM)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global top tier bank is looking for Stress Test Review (NII/ALM) professional with min 4 years of experience.
In this role, you will be reporting to reports to the Head of Stress Test Review, and leading the review and challenge of enterprise stress tests for Business Volumes and Margins.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Good understanding of ALM practices in BAU and stress.
- Ability to analyse the balance sheet and income evolution with reference to the stated methodology and the underlying macro-economic scenario.
- Prior involvement in ICAAP and/or stress testing with a focus on NII generation and balance sheet projections.
- Excellent inter-personal skills; comfortable in building relationships at senior levels and across teams, with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Confident self-motivated person with a high level of drive and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980