|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Global Financial Services Organisation
- Lucrative remuneration package
- New Headcount
My client is a global financial service and looking for an AVP Tax person to join their expanding business. Reporting to the Head of Tax, the incumbent is responsible for providing tax advisory support, managing all tax report work for China and Asia Pacific including review and submission of corporate tax returns, managing tax queries. In addition, you will also be required to take ownership for advising on tax implications of major corporate actions such as restructuring, acquisitions, disposals, capital, and profit repatriation. You will also be responsible for liaising with external advisers in Asia where appropriate and work with other members of the Asia tax team to resolve revenue query letters, tax disputes and tax audits. You will also provide technical support to the Tax Reporting team with respect to tax returns and filings and liaise with Tax and Finance both regionally and globally.
To qualify individuals must possess.
- A qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Tax Lawyer with minimum of 6 years' experience in Tax within a Chartered Accounting or law practice, or from within a tax division of a large Financial Institution/Commodities Sector/Banking Sector
- Tax technical experience within financial services is preferred.
- Singapore and Asia Regional tax experience is preferred.
- The ability to understand business structures and transactions and their tax implications, at both a technical and practical level.
- The ability to manage multiple deliverable with an ordered and structured approach. Excellent communication and listening skills, with ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders (including those with non-tax backgrounds)
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken High levels of drive, energy, and commitment with the mindset to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874