AVP, Tech Delivery Lead
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
AVP, Senior IT Delivery Lead Specialist wanted for a leading financial institution!
- Leading financial institution
- Dynamic and high- performing work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution headquartered in Singapore with a strong presence across US, Middle East and Europe.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join their IT team as the Senior IT Delivery Lead specialist. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for building a strong partnership with the internal stakeholders to deliver analytical enhancements and technological solutions that can benefit all end users . You will also be expected to bridge the gap between delivery teams, business functions and technology team to integrate and implement technical solutions. You will also need to have a strong background in technology operations to help resolve any critical issues as and when necessary.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 to 9 years of business analysis/ technology solutions delivery experience within banking or financial services industry
- Strong experience working in Agile environment and well- versed with DevOps methodologies
- Good exposure to developing Incident Management plans and maintaining SLAs
- Good understanding of various asset classes such as FX, Equities, Rates, Credit, FICC etc.
- Good understanding of technology stacks such as Java, C#/.Net, SQL, Oracle etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and maintain strong relationships with senior leadership team and business users
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.