AVP Treasury Operations
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a global a global investment bank with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. The team's core remit is to provide a critical tier-1 support for the Treasury (Funding & Short Term Investment) desks based in Asia in the short-term funding of various APAC currencies, nostros, and legal entities.
The team's core function is to calculate, refine and enrich funding projections which are provided to Treasury and other business units at various points across the day in line with market, liquidity, and settlement cut-offs. These projections cover the funding and liquidity requirements for multiple regional and international businesses across several different asset classes and multiple currencies. These asset classes include FX, Money Markets, Derivatives and Securities.
You will report to the Head of Operations and also to the Portfolio Manager and perform Calculate and deliver funding projections to FSTI, Asia FX Forwards, Rates and Securities trading desks across several regional locations. Flatten long / short balances through intra-company cash management processes in line with agent bank and settlement cut-offs. Conduct root cause analysis of closing long/short nostro balances - communication to management team; related cost reduction exercises. Regularly interact with various Trading Desks as well as Agent Banks and numerous other internal departments. Be involve in Project Management
To qualify individuals must possess
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment as well as prioritise tasks when faced with competing demands on time
- Strong leadership potential
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team-working ability
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify, escalate, resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably some experiences in driving change & meeting hard deadlines
- An understanding of FX, Money Market, Derivatives, Securities, and respective settlement processes is an advantage
- Some knowledge of 1) Systems - GBS, SOLD, FISS, GOS and 2) Firm funding processes is preferred
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874