AVP Valuations Control
My client is looking to hire a AVP Valuations control within the Middle Office to be based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Front Office, QA, PC-Line & IVU on projects in relation to New Product Sign-Off, Limited Trade Approvals and other technical project work in PC Valuations
- Providing independent valuations challenge, analysis, reporting and ad-hoc investigations, covering the full spectrum of products in these business lines
- Communicating proactively and escalating valuation or Business-related observations and concerns on an ongoing basis to Macro PC-Valuations management
- Collaborating and communicating with other control functions such as Risk and PC-Line and address questions or requests from BIA and Risk & Controls team as required
- Being responsible for maintenance of the general Control governance, completeness, IPV and documentation surrounding these businesses
- Degree in mathematical / scientific discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Valuations, Market Risk, Quantitative Risk, Product Control
- MSc in finance / quantitative discipline
- Top level IT skills: Python or VBA
- Excellent analytical skills required to problem solving and flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business events
If you are interested, please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.