Balance Sheet Product Control (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$9000 per month|
The role is a six month contract role in the Product Control team covering a colleague who is on maternity leave.
This involves daily and monthly P&L production with timely and accurate reporting of Trading P&L to the desk and management. Explain P&L to the Front Office using P&L attribution and Greeks. Adhere to the control and governance principles of product control function, including preparation and substantiation of adjustments, FOBO reconciliations and balance sheet substantiation. Involvement in with various projects that support the business objectives.
Product Control is responsible for completeness and accuracy of the books and record, specifically:
- P&L and Balance Sheet substantiation and reporting (including P&L explain / attribution, reconciliations, P&L commentaries, adherence to accounting principles).
- Monitoring trading activity for compliance with various related policies.
- Providing management with technical and operational analysis of the business unit.
- Regular interaction with Front Office, Financial Control, Technical Accounting Group, PC Change Management, Technology and other infrastructure areas.
- Product Control or Finance function experience in an investment bank.
- Should display enthusiasm, initiative, diligence and can work in a high pressure and challenging environment.
- Proactive and change focused with good influencing and negotiation skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has the initiative and ability to break down problems into components parts and resolving them.
- Qualified accountant
- CFA / Masters in Finance
- VBA and Excel skills
Qualified Product Controllers are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257