Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Contracting
- Developing and executing audit/ treasury related data analytics
- Permanent role / Raffles Place
- Min 5 years of experience in data analytics functions with exposure in treasury/ audit
- Proficiency in Murex system & other programming language (Power BI, Python, Qlikview)
- Min Bachelor Degree preferably in Information Management / Quantitative Analytics
- Responsible in developing and executing audit analytics and championing projects aimed at improving analytics capabilities that will improve the team's productivity and drive depth in the coverage of the various audits and continuous risk assessment.
- Evaluate and recommend optimal approach through leveraging current and emerging technologies and data repositories to progress and advance the department's data analytics strategy.
- Collaborate with business auditors and the audit clients to identify the most efficient means of accessing and harvesting the data for analysis and reporting.
- Work with business auditors to identify and design meaningful application of Data Analytics and Computer Assisted Auditing techniques (CAATs) to be used in audits, risk assessment and continuous auditing, including developing standard toolkit for data mining/query and the work paper documentation standards.
- Support the department head in demonstrating and marketing Data Analytics and Computer Assisted Auditing techniques (CAATs) capabilities, advantages and success stories to Group Audit management and staff.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Information Management, Quantitative Analytics or other relevant studies
- Min 5 years of working experience in data analytics functions, preferably with treasury/ audit exposure
- Technical expertise in data modelling, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with Murex and various analytical tools and programming languages (QlikView, Power BI, Excel, ACL, Python, R)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to engage with management
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend