BCM Manager wanted for a well- renowned insurance firm!
Our client is a well- renowned insurance firm with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a BCM Manager to join their Information Security team. As a BCM Manager, you will play a pivotal role in rolling out training programme to raise security awareness across the company. You will be responsible for implementing Business Continuity Management programme to ensure the business can recover and continue their day to day activities despite disruption.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related field of study
- Strong experience in Business Continuity planning/ management for at 5 to 7 years
- Well- versed with MAS TRM and BCM guidelines
- Experience in implementing Data Loss Prevention or Data Protection tools
- Experience in running projects and security initiatives
- Excellent communication skills to engage with stakeholders from different line of businesses
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 216824. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163