Blockchain Security Engineer
Blockchain Security Engineer wanted for a global blockchain company!
- Global blockchain company
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Great career development opportunities
Our client is a global blockchain company providing the world's largest blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure to millions worldwide, with a focus on crypto products across trade and finance, investment and incubation, and education.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Blockchain Security Engineer to join their Security team. You will be expected to analyze blockchain security vulnerabilities and conduct security research on blockchain public chain and applications. You will also be responsible for developing source code and conducting of source code security audits.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 7 years of experience focused on cyber security, with at least 3 years of experience in blockchain
- Strong background in blockchain development with a current focus on blockchain security related work
- Good understanding of blockchain development theories and technologies such as Bitcoin, Ether or EOS
- Familiar with programming languages and able to code vulnerability detection tools using Golang, Rust, Solidity or Java
- Highly analytical and adaptable to resolve vulnerabilities and security related problems
- CBSP certified would be a plus
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.