Branch Relationship Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$38000 - S$42000 per annum + commission and allowances|
- Reputable bank with regional presence
- Achieve individual sales revenue targets
- Provide advice to on a full suite of wealth management solutions
A Global Bank is expanding and is looking out for candidates to join their Branch Relationship Manager team. As a part of this team, you will work with existing clients of the Bank in the areas of Wealth management to provide advisory services and portfolio solutions. This role promises an exciting opportunity to work with one of Singapore's top players in this industry and work alongside their highly experience team.
You will explore and deepen relationships with new and existing customers by providing advisory services as well as secure sales on various financial products such as unit trusts, treasury products, and insurance via the telephone and in person.
You will proactively seek to identify customer's needs, effective at cross-selling & referring leads to the appropriate channels for follow-up, and take full ownership of customer's requests.
The ideal candidate will fit the following requirements:
- At least a Diploma/Degree
- CMFAS modules/certifications will have an added advantage
- Relevant sales experience
- Applicants with no experience will be considered
- Knowledge of sales and relationship building process
- Self-driven individual who has passion to excel in sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to deal with customers face-to-face
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: R1655697 *LI - BF