Brand Lead - APAC (SaaS company)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is a highly-regarded internet technology company operating several machine learning-enabled content platforms. Garnering over 800 million daily active users across all of its content platforms (and still growing!), they are considered one of the most valuable unicorns in the world.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for developing regional brand strategies across the APAC markets through planning of the firm's strategic priorities, marketing & communications messaging strategies and value proposition.
- Lead the overall IMC brand campaign: planning on campaign concept, brand creative, activation, paid ad media strategy, etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external multiple external agencies to execute campaign in a measurable way.
- Brand sponsorship/ partnership: identify the appropriate opportunities for brand marketing and bring SaaS application brand into market in a quick and smart way
- Work closely with regional commercial team to ensure brand sparks on each touchpoint with audiences
- Building upon strong creativity skills, work with graphic designer(s) to create clear messages, powerful ads as well as brand stories.
- Work with and manage the appropriate stakeholders to produce brand guide materials and help direct, develop, and edit content and design as needed.
- Minimum 5 years' brand management experience, ideally have experienced both in-house brand marketing and marketing agency roles
- Experience working in the SaaS industry will be highly regarded
- Frequent travelling (about 50% of the time or more) is required for the role