Busines Manager, Strategy and Operations (8 months contract)
|Salary:||S$20000 - S$24000 per month|
This is an 8 months maternity cover with a possibility of further extension, to be based at Changi Business Park. We are seeking an experienced Business Manager for our client which is a renowned international bank with global presence.
Your role will involve the following:
Strategy & Objectives
- Collation & review of material for submission for the ITO scorecard (Key metrics) challenging inputs where applicable
- Oversight of TS Scorecard & KPIs, acting as quality control mechanism to ensure reported data is robust before review by Global Head, Technology Services and monthly TS governance forums.
- Collation & oversight of the TS Management team P3 objectives and their status
- Management of the weekly Technology Services Management team meeting agenda & papers, including coordination of presenters & content, reviewing appropriateness of items put forward for inclusion.
- Management of the weekly Technology Services Business Managers meeting agenda & papers, including coordination & challenge of content put forward for discussion.
- Development & upkeep of Intranet sites & where applicable action trackers associated with the above forums to ensure robust meeting governance is in place.
Communication & Engagement
- Drafting &/or review of communications material to the TS team
- Oversight of TS Communications & Engagement events (Big call, Singapore Townhall, TS Management team offsite)
- Drafting and editing of key ad hoc documents and reports as required. These may include technical content (eg. stability, monitoring, and capacity, etc).
- Ad hoc analysis of people or financial related data and clear presentation of this information in powerpoint.
Risk Management & Governance
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role.
- Understand and comply with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group's policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Embed the Group's values and code of conduct to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture
- Strong business management background (strategy & objectives, resource management and planning, talent management & capability uplift, communications & engagement, financial management & business drive efficiency, vendor management , risk management & governance)
- Minimum 5 years experience as Business Manager or relevant role with experience in Banking & Information Technology
- Ability to network, manage & influence multiple relevant stakeholders and decision makers, executing decisions efficiently and consistently.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ITO, the Group and its businesses and functions
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple deadlines & stakeholders and effectively prioritise
- Ability to take disparate information, correlate data and propose and execute solutions
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Good working knowledge of software applications: Outlook (intermediate), Word (intermediate), Powerpoint (intermediate), Excel (Intermediate)
- Numeracy - Strong understanding around budgeting and forecasting, particularly around headcount cost
- BSc/BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA will be a plus
Senior candidates with the relevant experience and are available on a short notice are welcome to apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257