Business Analyst - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will drive business transformation and contribute towards taking the bank forward on its digital journey. Liaise with business/ ops/ tech to develop a deep understanding of the processes and identify/ consolidate optimization opportunities. Work with the regional transformation team to provide updates on the progress on initiatives undertaken in the country. Pre month-end and month-end monitoring (& analysis) of revenue flash for most of Retail Bank - Wealth Management products (especially deposit, investment, FX, fees etc.) & expenses. Follow up on issues till resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree with Business System Analysis background or experience
- Prior experience in the same capacity
- Analytical thinking, with problem solving abilities
- Good communication skill (verbal & written) and able to articulate business requirements clearly to technology partners.
- Strong team player and possesses good relationship management skills.
- Ability to effectively network with co-workers from cross-functional areas
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.