Business Analyst - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will drive business transformation and contribute towards taking the bank forward on its digital journey. Liaise with business/ ops/ tech to develop a deep understanding of the processes and identify/ consolidate optimization opportunities. Work with the regional transformation team to provide updates on the progress on initiatives undertaken in the country. Pre month-end and month-end monitoring (& analysis) of revenue flash for most of Retail Bank - Wealth Management products (especially deposit, investment, FX, fees etc.) & expenses. Follow up on issues till resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree with Business System Analysis background or experience
- Prior experience in the same capacity
- Analytical thinking, with problem solving abilities
- Good communication skill (verbal & written) and able to articulate business requirements clearly to technology partners.
- Strong team player and possesses good relationship management skills.
- Ability to effectively network with co-workers from cross-functional areas
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081