|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$65000 per annum + Attractive salary package|
As one of the Top 5 leading shipping companies in the world, my client has been a market leader in taking majority of the market share. They have ride the uncertain waves very well and is continuing their global expansion. With Singapore as the Regional Hub, they provide the right incumbent with the right visibility with key decision-makers.
As an analytical Business Analyst, this incumbent will be responsible in analyzing the management and accounting data. You will play a key role in supporting the Business Leaders in maximizing profitability and initiate cost exercise. Reconciling the data, you will be responsible in involved in the budget exercise and produce variance analysis in identifying deviations and propose corrective solutions. As a strong business partner, you will work closely with the Operations and Commercial Leaders in providing financial analytical support.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- At least 3 years of working experience in the shipping industry
- Strong ability in fostering business relationships with Commercial and Operational teams
- Solid experience in data reconciliation and preparing of variance analysis
- Hands-on experience in preparing forecast and budget
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Highly analytical and problem-solver
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
Interest and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117