|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global software provider for Investment Management sector. They have 500+ employees globally and are looking to expand their APAC business.
Reporting to the Regional Director, APAC, this Business Analyst would be responsible for the implementation of their software to their clients.
- 2+ years' experience as Business Analyst in Investment Management, Banking, Financial Services
- Demonstrated ability to lead software implementation projects from presales to final delivery, preferably in this or related industry (CRM/ERP implementations preferred)
- Ability to accurately track multiple detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure timely completion
- General knowledge of database structure that allows for quick understanding of data migration tools and processes
- Understanding of standardized partnership and portfolio accounting
- Commitment to build successful customer relationships and ensure satisfaction
- Strong communication skills, ability to formulate and clearly explain fairly complex financial concepts
- Experience working in the financial services industry, specifically the alternative assets space
- Technical Skills: strong Excel, MS Project, CRM, ERP and/or Accounting software experience. Previous exposure to working with SQL Server beneficial
If you are keen to explore this opportunity with a high performing team, do click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org