Business Analyst (12 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$2800 - S$3300 per month|
Our client is one of the leading International Bank with the rich footprint across Asia and European. They offer fantastic opportunities for developing talent individual's potential in a collegial and dynamic environment. Currently, their APAC Business Analyst team is looking for a 12 months' contract for the project/ongoing business. They also offer a broad range of competitive benefits on a global basis.
- Coordinate/support the campaign management controller role which covers validation of campaign approvals, waterfalls and sms / edm scheduling.
- Process improvement, documentation, execution, and monitoring of campaign management processes
- Run the daily datamart creation process and ensure adequate controls are in place for the accuracy of information.
- Run related campaign cleansing process
- Maintain Inventory of all controls and entitlement reviews on Data warehouse & Folders.
- Scheduling campaigns and debug issues in codes.
- Work closely with business and co-ordinate with them for all documentations and approvals.
- Reporting of UAT rejects, queries arising from the business on campaign lists.
- A meticulous and highly analytical mindset, challenges assumptions, present or defend conclusions and recommends action plans
- Possesses the ability to organize, plan, track and prioritize multiple assignments and meets timelines
- Strong communication skillset, both written and verbal
- Has strong integrity and ownership to own up to issues and correct it immediately
- Independent to make sound judgment and escalate for further assistance
- Preferred with Computer Science Background
- Prior experience in similar role preferred
- Teamwork is a necessity, with strong alliance and respect for coworkers, in both giving and receiving assistance
- Adaptability and flexibility in role change
- Willingness to work beyond working hours
To be qualified for this position:
- Possesses basic financial product knowledge
- Some project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428