|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$7000.00 per annum|
The Business Analyst will work with the project team, sales team and subject matter experts in a number of regions, to define and document business and technical requirements related to all business processes, reporting and data in scope, including capturing current and proposed future-state full end-to-end workflows.
- Handle projects within the Travel industry
- Responsible for successful completion of deliverables to an agreed standard, including documenting as-is process flows and business requirements
- Assist the sales director in capturing and planning for gaps and opportunities in current state processes and highlight potential change impacts for the business
- Provide regular updates to the Project Manager and key stakeholders
- Ensure activities are aligned with project objectives and key stakeholder expectations
- Flag risks and escalate issues and decisions in line with policies
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Commercial experience in analysing business requirements
- Previous experience in Business/Data Analysis
- Big data/Banking knowledge will be highly regarded
- Proven experience in documenting business requirements, process mapping and data mapping
- Proven ability to; manage multiple activities, work proactively and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 219076. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM