|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an established and expanding education company and they are currently looking for a Business Analyst to be part of their Finance team.
- Perform monthly closing reports and analytics for teams to make informed business decisions, to explain performance and to monitor projects against approved business plans.
- Handle entire annual budget and regular forecasting process, and preparation of presentation for board review and approval as well.
- Assist functional stakeholders in tracking and managing their budget and understanding the risks and opportunities to our financial targets.
- Prepare group reporting and financial dashboard for presentation to management and senior leadership team.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly presentation to Board of Directors.
- Build return-on-investment models on business cases, including but not limited to geographic expansion, capex investment, key A&P spending, and new business initiatives.
- Prepare daily reporting of student enrolment by centre/level/subject and analyse movement of enrolments, transfer and withdrawals.
- Compile the monthly dashboard covering both financial and operations KPIs for management review.
- Prepare the monthly sales target achievement for teams.
- Participate in ad-hoc duties, analysis and projects as required.
- Possesses a Bachelors' degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated work experience in related roles with mid to large sized MNCs.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
- Technical and analytical skills.
- Big Four experience will be advantageous.