Our client is a growing tech solution provider.
- Dynamic working environment
- Great career opportunity
- Strategy role influencing decision making
Reporting to the head of business development, you will be responsible for strategy, planning, rolling forecast and scenario-based financial modelling to support the growth of the company. You will be actively involved in creating the go-to-market strategy looking at the financial implications of different decision and approaches. You will be working closely with stakeholders on the business development and business solution progression. You will provide market research, business insights, business trends as well as looking at competitors positioning.
- Degree from a respected institution
- Min 3-5 years of experience
- Experience working in strategy and/or finance
- Passion to work in a growth stage venture
- Knowledge on financial modelling is a must
- Experience with commercial, pricing and go-to-market strategy
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills to meet aggressive deadlines
- Great leadership and team player
- Able to work independently
- Positive attitude
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Elva.Cheng@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Elva Cheng (R1985781)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1985781
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.