Business analyst and Ops Regulatory Reporting
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia looking to hire an individual with strong exposure to regulatory reporting for operations. You will be focussing on the regulatory change as per MAS requirements as well as other regulatory needs with regards to processes and systems.Individual with change experience on the Business Analyst side will be able to perform well is this role.
Part of your duties will be to:
- Liaise with various stakeholders IT, Compliance, Financial Crime, Risk and Front Office teams and will need to influence them
- Gather the requirements and BRD creation and advise the business on best approach
- Overlook the whole Wealth Management space Operations and will need to have a good the products knowledge and an understanding of how the products flow through processes and systems.
- Ensure the bank is complying with all regulations, changes and that all the controls are in place in order to identify any potential gaps.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 7 years' significant practice in regulatory reporting and changes.
- Wealth Management or Private Banking exposure
- Business analyst background
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.