Business Analyst (BAU) - 6 months contract
Our client operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
For this role, You will be responsible for owning and completing business impact analysis from the volume and capacity point of view for various change requests regarding Client Lifecycle BAU Enhancement. The individual would represent CDD Strategy & Change function to understand the change requests raised by the network and address the corresponding volume and capacity business impact for management decision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Any field or Equivalent
- Ideally 5 years' of relevant experience in banking industry preferably in Client Lifecycle Management, AML/ KYC and data analysis
- Experience in project management and driving process improvement and change initiatives is a plus
- Business analysis skill is necessary, experience with collating and drafting business requirements
- Banking operations experience, specifically in process change management
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.